JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

FYI: Will be taking days off

hozawa

My mother passed away this month and I'm not really feeling too well.

She had a brain hemorrhage 6 years ago that left her right side paralyzed. The doctor told us that she may have another brain hemorrhage soon that'll probably stop her vital organs from functioning.

I was taking care of her because she didn't want to go  the a nursing home. Miraculously she stablized and I really thought everything was going well. However, she had another brain hemorrhage earlier this month that stopped her vital organs.

Since her right side was paralyzed, she really needed constant care especially since she was also coming down with dementia. She, nevertheless, was being to weaken this year so I've decided to provide patches I've announced in this forum before and provide answers to questions so I'll have some more time later. Unfortunately, she passed away right before I was finishing up.

I'm really depressed from the sudden death because she was as usual the night before. I'm also relieved because taking care of her was very demanding and I really had to psych myself up every day for all these years. Something in me snapped when she passed away and I really need to take some rest now.

I'm sure the others in this forum would be able to provide assistance.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic