We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Download Jasper Server

Hello! JasperReportsⓇ Server community edition is no longer offered as  a free download. If you would like to try JasperReports Server to embed or distribute reports and dashboards, as well as access other advanced features, you can take a 30-day trial to our Jaspersoft commercial edition or  contact us for licensing inquires. 

Please visit our FAQs for more information, or if you have any questions, you can send a message through our Contact Us link at the bottom of the community website page.

4 hours ago, Michelle R said:

Hello! JasperReportsⓇ Server community edition is no longer offered as  a free download. If you would like to try JasperReports Server to embed or distribute reports and dashboards, as well as access other advanced features, you can take a 30-day trial to our Jaspersoft commercial edition or  contact us for licensing inquires. 

Please visit our FAQs for more information, or if you have any questions, you can send a message through our Contact Us link at the bottom of the community website page.

Are you aware Jasper Server CE was under the Affero GPL, and you can't delete everything?

https://web.archive.org/web/20220708012930/https://sourceforge.net/projects/jasperserver/

You cannot just change the license of the previous versions and call it a day.

I mean, we the users, have the right to fork it using the same license or a compatible one.

Edited by unmak1
  • Like 2

@administrator_19 We still offer free access to our most downloaded community edition products which includes JasperReports Library and Jaspersoft Studio, allowing you to design, build, and export highly-formatted, pixel-perfect reports, in an array of file formats. If you need additional functionality, you can take a free 30-day trial to Jaspersoft commercial edition which includes: JaperReports Server, JaspersoftⓇ Studio, JasperReports Web Studio, and JasperReports IO.

Hello @Michelle R I am not a lawyer so I might be wrong, would the AGPL license require the release of only the source code of the previous products? Or since you don't make available the compiled version, you can refuse to release the source code? And for release I mean a public repo on Github.

Another thing, I would like to understand why you removed too the repo on Github of the Studio CE. I mean thanks for giving me the source code, but I would like to have the repo so, that other people can have access to the source code and help.

Edited by unmak1
  • Like 3

@unmak1 Jaspersoft is no longer able to support the community edition of JasperReports Server.  This product is no longer distributed under AGPL. Source code is available with JaspersoftⓇ commercial edition. 

In response to your question about the Jaspersoft Studio community edition , please see my earlier reply here

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...