1. Why did you remove JasperReportsⓇ Server community edition for free download?
Jaspersoft is no longer able to support the community edition of JasperReports Server. However, the product will continue to be available and supported in our JaspersoftⓇ commercial edition. If you would like to try JasperReports Server and experience its robust capabilities first-hand, register for a 30-day trial of our commercial edition.
With over 600,000 downloads a month, JasperReportsⓇ Library continues to be available for free download as part of our community edition offering, along with the popular JaspersoftⓇ Studio.
2. Can I still access older versions of JasperReports Server community edition?
We are no longer hosting downloads of JasperReports Server community edition.
3. What if I have questions or need help with using a previously downloaded version of JasperReports Server community edition?
The Jaspersoft community website is your resource for questions and best practices regarding Jaspersoft community products. Visit the forum, knowledge base, or documentation sections to access helpful content.
4. Can I still try JasperReports Server since it is no longer available as a free download?
Yes, you can download the Jaspersoft commercial edition with a 30-day trial license.
5. What is included in the Jaspersoft commercial edition?
The Jaspersoft commercial edition includes JaperReports Server, Jaspersoft Studio, JasperReportsⓇ Web Studio, and JasperReportsⓇ IO. You also receive additional benefits like multi-tenancy, 24/7 customer support, and additional product features and functionality, not available in the community edition.
6. What is included in the free community edition download?
JasperReports Library and Jaspersoft Studio comprise our Jaspersoft community edition and is available for free download on our community site.
7. What license applies to Jaspersoft Studio community edition?
Jaspersoft Studio 6.21.1 is available under a BSD-type license that is limited to binary code use, as the source code is no longer distributed.
8. Why did you remove prior versions of Jaspersoft Studio community edition?
Based on the license change, we are unable to offer this on Jaspersoft community and open-source sites. The latest version is available for download here.
9. I understand certain usage data will be collected as a condition of my download of the Jaspersoft community edition; what are the details?
No usage data will be collected as part of your download of JasperReports Library. Certain usage data is collected as part of your use of Jaspersoft Studio community edition. You can read more about what data is shared here.
10. Where do I submit questions regarding these changes?
You can submit your questions and/or comments through our Contact Us link on https://community.jaspersoft.com/.