We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Jasper Muy lento

yareiza

<pre data-fulltext="" data-placeholder="Traducción" dir="ltr" id="tw-target-text">good day I would like your help I have presented problems at the time of executing the reports, it remains in the option of loading data and it is being processed, initially the report was delayed 10 minutes now 2 hours and it does not end. and checking the performance of the server does not show saturated. and when not loading the data does not enable the download option. I have been presented with this flaw in the version of jasper 6.2.0 I have another jasper with version 5 and it does not present this error</pre>

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<pre data-fulltext="" data-placeholder="Traducción" dir="ltr" id="tw-target-text">I do not think it is a sql problem but the amount of record that this returns is more than 100,000 with some 40 columns.

I have explained this report in other jasper that I have and it works but in the version of jasper 6.2.0 it is delayed in the page of

the registries and it says loading I have left this there and it lasted two hours or more and it does not finish.

I have done tests in internet explore and Firefox. because in Chrome it lets me make the log but it does not show me the menus of the platform.

I do not know if this new version of jasper requires some additional configurations.</pre>