We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

how to display *only* the report in the iFrame?

shruti_1

Hi

I am using the jasperserver community edition 5.2 for creating reports, I am ussing the iFrames to embed these reports into my web applications. I am able to remove the menus and the jasper server logo by passing the "decorate=no" parameter to the url in the iFRame. However that leaves an empty border around the report and also the scroll buttons and the download buttons.

I want to be able to get rid of everything but the report and have my own custom buttons to download and scroll over the report. I know in the commercial edition this is possible by passing the "ViewasDashboard=true" to the url but how can this be achieved in the community edition?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Go to installed folder of jaspersoft and serach files decorator.jsp and ViewReport.jsp where you can find all the report structure where you can comment out the portion which you not want on report page. like You can comment out portion which remove search box from report. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ajinkya

• 2 weeks later...

Could you solve this issue?

We used to show dashboard as frame inside our application by setting this parameter viewAsDashboardFrame= true, and it was working fine for a long time. yesterday after we upgrade from jasperserver 5.0 to 5.5 it 's not working any more. We have commercial license for jasperserver.