JasperReports Server 6.1 - UI Disfigured for any Reports.

The Reports button like Next, Previous, Search buttons are not working in JasperReports. The UI is disconfigured as well. It is attached below for refernce.

Is there a configuration issue that is missing ?

I downloaded the themes folder from sourceforge website for Jasper Reports.

Zipping it and pushing it uploading it in the Jasper Server UI gets it done and solves the problem.

anurag.anand's picture

what browser are you using ?

ernst_2 - 4 years 1 month ago

I tried using Firefox and Chrome. Both the places, the same issue exists.

anurag.anand - 4 years 1 month ago

4 Answers:

Check this thread http://community.jaspersoft.com/questions/912636/layout-issue-all-dialog...

I uploaded a Repo Export of the default theme of 6.1 theme there.

marianol's picture

You probably imported the default theme from a different version of JasperReports Server. You'll need to setup another instance of JasperReports Server 6.1 and export Public -Theme - default and import the theme back into the JasperReports Server you're having problem with.

hozawa's picture

Thanks hozawa. Its definitely worth a shot.

Is there any location that you recommend I can get the default theme without installing another version of JasperReports. I am using Jasperreports 6.1

anurag.anand's picture

There is a Jasperserver 6.1 Pro theme that I added to this thread http://community.jaspersoft.com/questions/912636/layout-issue-all-dialog...

If you need the community one you will need to install it is rather easy and you can install it in your local machine, the only thing you need is the /public/theme

I do not have a clean community installed to export, sorry

marianol's picture
Feedback