I have updated yesterday to 5.6 and I'm testing out before killing my old instance. However, I have run into some UI issues when addidng a calculated field and when looking at a report. This happens in windows and ubuntu, using chrome and firefox. Attached are some images of the issue. I have tried clearing the cache, but to no success.
In anyone is running into a similar issue here is an export of the JRS 5.6 default Theme.
To override the default theme you need to do a repository import instead of a theme import.
The attached file is a repository export, to do a repo import login as superuser/superuser ang go to Manage -> Server Settings -> Import
If anyone searcher for this in the future, I have downloaded the most current community version, exported the default theme and updated it as a new theme to my current version. I think it is a bug that the default theme gets modyfied when importing from an older version.