Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

The requested resource [/jasperserver] is not available

rafael.dantass
Go to solution Solved by dprogrammer,

Hello people! I am trying to install the jasperserver, but I am having some problems. In a previous installation I had no problems, but I had to reinstall the OS and now the server does not work.

I installed without problems, following the setup instructions, but in the end I can't access the login page.

Both tomcat and PostgreSql have the service running.

Can somebody help me ?

1.png.6672f492d9b5e305bd28f375e84b54f9.png

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi rafael. 
Can you get to tomcat ? example http://yourserveraddress:portno 
exmaple http:localhost:8080
Best to confirm that is up and running first. 
Sometime tomcat start up successfully but when jasperserver gives issues. So it helps to pin point the issue. 
Also did you have a browse in your log files

In path:  Apache_tomcat_installed_dir/apache-tomcat/logs you may look at the catalina.out so see any errors occuring. 
2nd log file is in the  Apache_tomcat_installed_dir/apache-tomcat/webapps/jasperserver/WEB-INF/logs/jasperserver.log 

Your issues may be anything, best to look into the log files first, might be port classes or permissions issues, java version etc..
If you still no able to sort it out, just post the url and the relevant errors, maybe I might be able to assist further. 
Jusr whitewash sensative info before posting...
Hope this helped.

I am getting exactly same error. The older versions used to work seamlessly after fresh install but something has changed in the latest versions which is causing this issue. My older version 7.2 worked perfectly fine but I un-installed it and installed latest 7.8 and it's not working. 

I verified tomcat is up. Apache Tomcat/8.5.57

One thing I've noticed is newer version is asking form chrome.exe location and I checked it was pointing to correct path. Older versions never asked for it. Not sure if Chrome is causing any issues. 

jasperserver.log is attached. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was also having the same problem, after installing JasperServer, it had the error: The requested resource [/jasperserver/login.html] is not available

how did you solve the problem knowing that I did not find the .jks files and .jar ksp in the c: users / user_xxx folder

Please i need help ... it is important for me to fix the problem immediately i am on windows.

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

On the Releases section of the JasperReports landing page, there is a note:

Note:

We are removing all the previous versions of our community products as we do not run previous versions through security checks. As per our policy, we want to deliver only secured products to our community users. However, if you still want a previous version, please reach out to js-product-team@tibco.com.

• 11 months later...