JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Ejecute compiled jasper since java jaspersoft library

juanfernet007

I need execute a compiled jasper with jaspersoft library. I don´t want to compile the jrxml file. I only need to execute a jasper file.  I suppose that the compiled file already has the connection and I only have to send the parameters to it.

I need export into Excel.  

Thanks. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...so just use the fill Method (e.g. the JasperFillManager should provide several functions for that purpose when I remember right) and pass the precompiled .jasper file + the connection + the parameters map.

The connection isn't stored within the compiled jasper object. 

Afterwards you can use the JRXlsExporter to export the generated jrprint to an excel file.

Hth + regards

C-Box

Use JRLoader to load the .jasper file. SQL statement is defined in the jasper file but you'll still need to define the data connection and fill the report using that connection.

http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/api/net/sf/jasperreports/engine/util/JRLoader.html

e.g.

JasperReport jasperReport = (JasperReport) JRLoader.loadObject(path_to_jasper_file);JasperPrint jasperPrint = JasperFillManager.fillReport(jasperReport, param, datasource);JRXlsxExporter exporter = new JRXlsxExporter();exporter.setExporterInput(new SimpleExporterInput(jasperPrint));exporter.setExporterOutput(new SimpleOutputStreamExporterOutput( new File(output_filename)));exporter.exportReport();[/code]