We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Parameter Prompts not working after I added a Table

alfie1109
Go to solution Solved by hozawa,

Hi All-

Issue:  When I added a table (under Details band) to my Main Report, I don't get prompted anymore to enter values to each parameters I added.

I have several parameters that I added to my Main Report (see below):  this are all under Column Header on my Main Report

Employee$P{Day1}$P{Day2}$P{Day3}$P{Day4}$P{Day5}$P{Day6}

$P{Day7}

So, when I preview the report, I get prompted to enter Value for each paramenter.....GREAT!  everything is working as intended.  I get the following results

EmployeeSundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday

Now, I added a Table under Details band, I succesfuly configured the table datasource and datasets and it populates my table.  But, the problem I'm having is when I preview the report it DOESN'T PROMPT me to enter values for each parameters anymore, it just compiles and sends me directly to Preview page.  I see the table, but now my Column Headers are blank.  Did I miss anything?  What else do I need to do?  All I did was added a table, so how did the prompts stopped working.

The result I get after adding the table to my Main Report.  The parameters for Day Of Week are blank, I did not get prompted to enter values.

Employee       
Test Test10:00 AM - 2:00 PM(5:00 PM - 9:00 PM)

10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM

10:00 AM - 2:00 PM10:00 AM - 2:00 PM10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM

10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Please help!!!

Thank you,

~a

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic