How implement "Paginate" in a web app

marpresi

I'm starting with issues related to the use and implementation of JasperServer rest_v2 services.

I've made for my purpose, the implementation of services to show a simple report. I even managed to show the inputControls developing a library itself to shape the html elements.

In particular I find the disadvantage that not quite understand how the paginated. 

They have worked with this? I would give any advice or recommendation to consider?

Thank's!

Martin.-

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is the report paginated when you view it on JasperReports Server? If not, you probably set your report not to paginate in your report layout.

>"I can not make it work as desire."

How do you want it to work? Are you using "Default Pagination"? Are you getting a paginated report with the default setting?

>"Is the report paginated when you view it on JasperReports Server?"

Yes, it is.

Capture(48).PNG.f1821faa2853731250ee6be37eb6aea3.PNG

>"How do you want it to work? Are you using "Default Pagination"? Are you getting a paginated report with the default setting?"

I wish to work with the default pagination.

See:

public string GetResource(string resource) {            string pathResource = "resources?q=" + resource;           var cookie = Login("jasperadmin", "Report2016");            wClient.Headers.Add("Cookie", cookie);            SetHeader("Accept", "application/json;q=0.8");            try            {                var requestLogin = wClient.DownloadString(GetServiceUrl() + pathResource + "&limit=10&offset=0&forceTotalCount=true");               return wClient.ResponseHeaders["Set-Cookie"];            }     catch (Exception ex)            {                return ex.Message;            }  }