We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Default Style for Jasper Elements

j.t.casperson

I have a jrtx style sheet attached to several jasper reports and every time I make a new text element, line element, table, etc. I have to manually assign the style I want to that particular element. It's kind of tedious to do this over and over again. Is there a way to assign "default style" to an element in JasperStudio so the style can be already filled the second I place an element in my report? 

ScreenShot2015-11-24at3_29_50PM.png.6544f04ecc1576f3ce63f296b671582d.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure why I can't comment on answers given, so I'll just leave a comment here. First of all, I really appreciate those who've taken the time to respond to my question. I'm happy to see ways to change element properties and custom elements, unfortunately these don't exactly help this particular question. Since I use a jrtx stylesheet with my reports. The reason why changing properties or using a custom element doesn't work is because I need the ability to change styles via the stylesheet. As it is I have to define the style for every element I add, it works, it's just tedious and easy to forget.