Go to solution Solved by fcerbell,

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

Hi,

I dont think that there is such a command. Furthermore, you will also have to remove the JNDI connections in the META-INF/context.xml file and in the copy of this file made by Tomcat in his configuration folder.

Regards

François

Well, you dont have a lot of folder to remove from the repository, you have two schemas to remove from the database and about 15 lines to remove from one file. It seems to be feasible. But, reinstalling would be a good option as you missed some important informations from the install guide. You would have the opportunity to better understand and it would improve you knowledge on JRS.

There is a note in the install guide against installing the packaged bundle in production. So, you have to execute the manual WAR installation which describes in detail all the steps. You should not install a product in *production* before reading the whole install guide. You are talking about production, not dev, not test, ...

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't install it nor doing installation. Just been give a "situation". The installation guide is too much pages to read and confusing to many people because it mixes bundled installation (for demo and test) with war installation (for production).

I've just rewritten the Installation Manual for Development and Production Use so people won't keep making this mistake. I want to eliminate using the bundled installation altogether because when people see something that "seems" to be working, they tend it continue using it.