We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Cannot upload JRXML file in repository

ehaque

When I’m try to login to the My Jaspersoft server in that Time i Face These below Error.

The server has encountered an error. Please excuse the inconvenience. An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. (5321)

I have Chnged ,security.validation.input.on=false , in Below path

C:Program Filesjasperreports-server-4.5apache-tomcatwebappsjasperserver-proWEB-INFclassesesapisecurity-config.properties and setting:

Now My Jasper Soft Server Login Fine But I’m Facing One more  below Problem , the  Report Working Fine in IReport and same report upload in JasperSoftServer giving Problem.

RE: Cannot upload JRXML file in repository

Error Message: Select a valid JRXML file

Version: JS4.5

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://jasperforge.org/themes/jasper/images//tools/forum/attachment.gif  

When I’m try to login to the My Jaspersoft server in that Time i Face These below Error.

The server has encountered an error. Please excuse the inconvenience. An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. (5321)

C:Program Filesjasperreports-server-4.5apache-tomcatwebappsjasperserver-proWEB-INFclassesesapisecurity-config.properties and setting:

Now My Jasper Soft Server Login Fine But I’m Facing One more  below Problem , the  Report Working Fine in IReport and same report upload in JasperSoftServer giving Problem.

RE: Cannot upload  Local 

JRXML File

Interesting ..... Error 5321 ...looks your harddisk space running out ? 

How do you create your jrxml file ? 

If you are using ireport ....what is your version ? Best choice is iReport 4.5 on JS4.5

Is the user permission to database correctly set ? I assume you are using postgresql !

What is the JVM settings ?

can u upload your jrxml ? 

Hi Chen,

Appreciated your quick reply!!

I checked my JS settings and i found that nothing is disabled in Log settings(everything is at WARN level).

Also for this version sync part, I have a little doubt. I'm able to upload the jrxml files generated from same iReport designer version(4.0.1) of size <=16KB at JS of version 4, but the problem comes into picture only while uploading the file of 32KB.Just wondering if this was the problem of versions, then we might have faced this issue at that time also. I think there might be some other workaround also. Correct me if I'm wrong at any point !!!

Please help we really need the solution for this !!!!

Thanks in advance,

LK

Dear chenny ,

1. My Computer C Drive 5GB Empty Space.

2. I Created Jrxml with ireport and Version is Jasper soft 4.5

3. My Database Permissions was Correct and using SqlServer2008R2.

4. My JVM Settings: TomCat6.0

5. I will Attach my Jrxml File.

Now My Jasper Soft Server Login Fine and Working But I’m Facing One more  below Problem , the  Report Working Fine in IReport and same report upload in JasperSoftServer giving Problem.

RE: Cannot upload  Local JRXML File

This is actually bug in JS Pro 4.5

1. when we disable the security ,we cannot upload any files. This is serious bug and will be fixed in next coming version. For this version , you can use these workarounds :-

1. enable the security

2. and please give the detail error message in server login ..there will be other way to fix that error message..for example - editing the validation properties rather than turning off the security

So, please provide detailed error log when logging into the server for the 5321 error log [ from jasperserver.log]

thanks

Ramnik Kaur

Lead QA Engineer

ramnik
Wrote:

1. when we disable the security ,we cannot upload any files. This is serious bug and will be fixed in next coming version. For this version , you can use these workarounds :-

1. enable the security

2. and please give the detail error message in server login ..there will be other way to fix that error message..for example - editing the validation properties rather than turning off the security

So, please provide detailed error log when logging into the server for the 5321 error log [ from jasperserver.log]

thanks

Ramnik Kaur

Lead QA Engineer

Hi Ramnik

Thank you. Is this a bug of JS-Pro 4.5 only? I think the community edition has the same error. I also found nothing in jasperserver.log.

regards,

ehaque

ramnik
Wrote:

1. enable the security

thanks

Ramnik Kaur

Lead QA Engineer

Dear ramnik, 

Iam also facing problem . Iam using  Enterprize JS4.5 and  i Attach my jasperserver.log   ,  please  help me .

2012-03-01 10:01:43,750  WARN SingletonEhCacheProvider,Thread-1:92 - Could not find a specific ehcache configuration for cache named [org.hibernate.cache.UpdateTimestampsCache]; using defaults.

2012-03-01 10:01:43,781  WARN SingletonEhCacheProvider,Thread-1:92 - Could not find a specific ehcache configuration for cache named [org.hibernate.cache.StandardQueryCache]; using defaults.

2012-03-01 10:01:47,406  WARN PermissionsListProtectionDomainProvider,Thread-1:61 - A security manager has not been configured for the JVM. The protection domain set for the reports will NOT be effective.

2012-03-01 10:02:02,578 ERROR LocalDataSourceJobStore,Thread-1:2344 - ClusterManager: Error managing cluster: Failure checking-in: ERROR: could not open file "base/16385/17377": No such file or directory

org.quartz.JobPersistenceException: Failure checking-in: ERROR: could not open file "base/16385/17377": No such file or directory [see nested exception: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not open file "base/16385/17377": No such file or directory]

at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.clusterCheckIn(JobStoreSupport.java:2085)

at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreCMT.doCheckin(JobStoreCMT.java:1340)

at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$ClusterManager.manage(JobStoreSupport.java:2338)

at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$ClusterManager.initialize(JobStoreSupport.java:2325)

at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.schedulerStarted(JobStoreSupport.java:506)

at org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler.start(QuartzScheduler.java:402)

at org.quartz.impl.StdScheduler.start(StdScheduler.java:147)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.scheduling.quartz.QuartzSchedulerControl.start(QuartzSchedulerControl.java:61)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1414)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1375)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1335)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:728)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:380)

at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:255)

at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:199)

at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3972)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4467)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:546)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:637)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java:563)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:498)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1277)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:321)

at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:785)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:519)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:581)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)

* Nested Exception (Underlying Cause) ---------------

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not open file "base/16385/17377": No such file or directory

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2102)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1835)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:500)

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:388)

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:273)

at org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:93)

at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdJDBCDelegate.selectSchedulerStateRecords(StdJDBCDelegate.java:3693)

at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.clusterCheckIn(JobStoreSupport.java:2035)

at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreCMT.doCheckin(JobStoreCMT.java:1340)

at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$ClusterManager.manage(JobStoreSupport.java:2338)

at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$ClusterManager.initialize(JobStoreSupport.java:2325)

at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.schedulerStarted(JobStoreSupport.java:506)

at org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler.start(QuartzScheduler.java:402)

at org.quartz.impl.StdScheduler.start(StdScheduler.java:147)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.scheduling.quartz.QuartzSchedulerControl.start(QuartzSchedulerControl.java:61)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1414)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1375)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1335)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:728)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:380)

at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:255)

at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:199)

at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3972)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4467)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:546)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:637)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java:563)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:498)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1277)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:321)

at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:785)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:519)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:581)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)

2012-03-01 10:02:04,156  WARN ChainedTilesRequestContextFactory,Thread-1:105 - Cannot find TilesRequestContextFactory class org.apache.tiles.portlet.context.PortletTilesRequestContextFactory

2012-03-01 10:02:07,000  WARN XmlaServlet,Thread-1:615 - Use default character encoding from HTTP client

2012-03-01 10:02:36,953  WARN JILicenseFilter,http-8080-2:93 - License accepted. Thanks!

Note that Enterprise Evaluation license expires on 3/30/12 11:59 PM.

2012-03-01 10:03:01,703  WARN JSESAPISecurityConfiguration,http-8080-3:652 - SUCCESSFULLY LOADED ESAPI.properties via the CLASSPATH from 'esapi/' using current thread context class loader!

2012-03-01 10:03:01,734  WARN JSESAPISecurityConfiguration,http-8080-3:652 - SUCCESSFULLY LOADED validation.properties via the CLASSPATH from 'esapi/' using current thread context class loader!

2012-03-01 10:03:01,875  WARN IntrusionDetector,http-8080-3:449 - [sECURITY FAILURE Anonymous:null@unknown -> /ExampleApplication/IntrusionDetector] Invalid input: context=userTimezone-Login_context, type(Timezone)=^[p{L}p{N}_/:+]*$, input=GMT 08:00

org.owasp.esapi.errors.ValidationException: userTimezone-Login_context: Invalid input. Please conform to regex ^[p{L}p{N}_/:+]*$ with a maximum length of 100

at org.owasp.esapi.reference.validation.StringValidationRule.checkWhitelist(StringValidationRule.java:144)

at org.owasp.esapi.reference.validation.StringValidationRule.checkWhitelist(StringValidationRule.java:160)

at org.owasp.esapi.reference.validation.StringValidationRule.getValid(StringValidationRule.java:284)

at org.owasp.esapi.reference.DefaultValidator.getValidInput(DefaultValidator.java:213)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.security.validators.ValidatorImpl.validate(ValidatorImpl.java:345)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.security.validators.ValidatorImpl.validate(ValidatorImpl.java:251)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.security.WebAppSecurityFilter.validate(WebAppSecurityFilter.java:175)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.security.WebAppSecurityFilter.doFilter(WebAppSecurityFilter.java:82)

at org.springframework.security.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:411)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.MultipartRequestWrapperFilter.doFilter(MultipartRequestWrapperFilter.java:90)

at org.springframework.security.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:411)

at org.springframework.security.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilterHttp(HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:235)

at org.springframework.security.ui.SpringSecurityFilter.doFilter(SpringSecurityFilter.java:53)

at org.springframework.security.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:188)

at org.springframework.security.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:99)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.util.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:67)

at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:236)

at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)

at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:558)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcessor.java:859)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11AprProtocol.java:579)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1555)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

2012-03-01 10:03:01,953  WARN JSCommonController,http-8080-3:202 - There was a security error

Here is the seeting that will do the trick :-

go to Jasperserver-pro\WEB-INF\classes\esapi\validation.properties file AND FIX THIS STRING

your current string should be sth like this

Validator.Timezone - ^[p{L}p{N}_/:+]*$,

Change it to :-

Validator.Timezone=^[\\p{L}\\p{N}_\\-\\/\\:\\+\\s]*$

Ramnik Kaur

Lead QA Engineer

ramnik
Wrote:

Here is the seeting that will do the trick :-

go to Jasperserver-proWEB-INFclassesesapivalidation.properties file AND FIX THIS STRING

your current string should be sth like this

Validator.Timezone - ^[p{L}p{N}_/:+]*$,

Change it to :-

Validator.Timezone=^[\p{L}\p{N}_\-\/\:\+\s]*$

Ramnik Kaur

Lead QA Engineer

Dear ramnik,

Thanks for your help , my problem was solved .

Thanks and Regards,

Anil kumar .k

• 2 weeks later...

Also check your file permissions, they can cause similar errors uploading from ireport

e.g. check jasperserver.log or catalina.out and look for file io errors.

ll

chmod -R tomcat webapps/

chgrp -R tomcat webapps/

Hi All,

I successfully performed creation, upload reports from iReporta to JR Server and also could add reports to JR Server repository from within the server. Iused JR 4.0 and JR 4.5 versions on VIsta.

The company I am doing work installed JR Server 4.5 on Fedora machine. I am trying to add reports resources: image and jrxml file from within the JR server, but I am receiving upload error for the image and for the file.

I checked the settings in timezone validation properties file and it is as it was suggested above.  There is nothing in jasper.log file and Catalina log files.-the same output.

They gave me access via TeamViewer. I did not install JR Server on that machine. I am not having full control of the server.

Is it related to access-permission problem?

Thanks

Code:
2012-03-16 01:02:00,049  WARN LoggerListener,http-8080-1:60 - Authentication event AuthenticationSuccessEvent: jasperadmin; details: org.springframework.security.ui.WebAuthenticationDetails@fffe3f86: RemoteIpAddress: 127.0.0.1; SessionId: EE37DF17A03F0A2328179A9BED99E1B72012-03-16 01:02:00,065  WARN LoggerListener,http-8080-1:60 - Authentication event InteractiveAuthenticationSuccessEvent: jasperadmin; details: org.springframework.security.ui.WebAuthenticationDetails@fffe3f86: RemoteIpAddress: 127.0.0.1; SessionId: EE37DF17A03F0A2328179A9BED99E1B72012-03-16 01:02:00,049  WARN LoggerListener,http-8080-1:60 - Authentication event AuthenticationSuccessEvent: jasperadmin; details: org.springframework.security.ui.WebAuthenticationDetails@fffe3f86: RemoteIpAddress: 127.0.0.1; SessionId: EE37DF17A03F0A2328179A9BED99E1B72012-03-16 01:02:00,065  WARN LoggerListener,http-8080-1:60 - Authentication event InteractiveAuthenticationSuccessEvent: jasperadmin; details: org.springframework.security.ui.WebAuthenticationDetails@fffe3f86: RemoteIpAddress: 127.0.0.1; SessionId: EE37DF17A03F0A2328179A9BED99E1B7