nglorieux

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I managed to create some custom components for the jasperserver (iframes support, google earth, google maps, fusionfree charts), and they work fine, only issue I'm still waiting for some smart answer from the jasper team is that the same components with iReport works only 3 to 5 times, then you have to restart iReport to make it work. I'm very disappointed by the help I got for this so far.

regards

Nicolas Glorieux

Would you be willing to share your source code with me? I'll looking to embed PDFs into my report. Maybe I might spot something as I try to create my own custom element. As you say there is no doco on this stuff and it would be great to see an example on this topic.

This seems to be an iReport question posted to the JasperAnalysis forum. That may explain why the folks that work most with iReport have not seen it.

Please start a new thread on the iReport forum. I have a sample that shows how to add a QR code barcode to the tool palette. It might be helpful; I'm happy to post it.

Regards,
Matt

P.S. I often follow the iReport forum closely... but not always. Please feel free to email me directly with a link to the new thread to remind me to post the sample.