We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Customizer class not found error

ashwini

Hi This is Amit.

I am using iReport and Jasper.

I have created a customizer class and it compiles fine.

But while running the report it gives error as

Error filling print... Could not create chart customizer instance. net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: Could not create chart customizer instance.      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillChart.<init>(JRFillChart.java:326)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillObjectFactory.getChart(JRFillObjectFactory.java:582)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.base.JRBaseChart.getCopy(JRBaseChart.java:552)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementGroup.<init>(JRFillElementGroup.java:88)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementContainer.<init>(JRFillElementContainer.java:90)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillBand.<init>(JRFillBand.java:83)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillObjectFactory.getBand(JRFillObjectFactory.java:385)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.<init>(JRBaseFiller.java:432)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.<init>(JRVerticalFiller.java:77)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.<init>(JRVerticalFiller.java:59)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.createFiller(JRFiller.java:147)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fillReport(JRFiller.java:57)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:402)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:234)      at it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:934)      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)  Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: test      at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)      at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)      at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)      at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)      at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRClassLoader.loadClassForRealName(JRClassLoader.java:132)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRClassLoader.loadClassForName(JRClassLoader.java:72)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillChart.<init>(JRFillChart.java:323)      ... 15 more

Can u tell me how to give path of the Customizer class in the chart tool properties (Customizer Class) or in jrxml

Please reply urgently.

Thanks in Advance.

Amit

Post Edited by amitj1 at 07/15/2009 12:28

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shrikanth,

Thanks for the reply.

Can u tell me the detail procesure to do this.

Do i need to make jar of .class file and put it in classpath?

Also should i mention the custmoizer class name like test.jar in the chart properties

Please help.

Thanks.

Amit

I have created test.jar file of the customizer class. i have placed it in clsspath of ireport and specified the customizer class proerty to 'test'.

but still it giving me class not found error. i.e. Error filling print... Could not create chart customizer instance.

Plaese suggest somthing.

Hi Amit,

Without adding Customizer class in tools properties, how did u get the error message you have mentioned at the start?

I am getting the same error message while generating the report. Please update the thread if you get any solution for the said error message.

thanks,

Sreejith