We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

How to insert a new page in iReport 2.0.2

Javix

I need to have to my report on 2 pages. How can I do it, please. I've already tried to use:

1.a subreport(in this case I understand nothing, how to do, etc.).

2.Via a menu option 'Edit-Insert page/column break in my report. But in this case I don't have enogh space to add my report components because the only page that I have is not long enough.

Thank you!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, but I didn't understand at all what you mean, may be you use an automatic language translator?;)

So, I'll explain it again in more details.

I would like to prepare a template to be used for standard letters I'll address to clients. And this letter must always have 2 pages(that is the desire of my client for the formatting). That's why no need to talk about title, summary or anything else.

Best regards,

Hope someone will help me to resolve this problem.

Post edited by: Javix, at: 2007/12/13 07:41

I've already tried this. It works. But I don't have enough space in the details section (of the 1-st page where the page break cross-line was put) for my text elements to be put on the 2-nd page. It's not possible to get it longer. How can I do?

As I use a standard A4 letter size, my report margins hava already ben set. And in this case you can get the details section longer until the max size (height) of the letter. It is no more possible to drag it down!:( And I should have 2 identical pages A4.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

i m using same version of iReport (3.5.2 and later) , but problem is there exception occur here. that is

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
        at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:793)
        at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:828)
        at org.netbeans.api.visual.widget.Scene.validate(Scene.java:395)
        at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.widgets.JRDesignElementWidget.propertyChange(JRDesignElementWidget.java:527)
        at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeSupport.java:339)
        at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeSupport.java:276)
        at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeSupport.java:297)
        at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRDesignElement.setY(JRDesignElement.java:107)
        at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.outline.nodes.ElementPasteType.paste(ElementPasteType.java:254)
        at org.openide.explorer.ExplorerActionsImpl$MultiPasteType.paste(ExplorerActionsImpl.java:441)
        at org.openide.actions.PasteAction$ActionPT.actionPerformed(PasteAction.java:791)
        at org.netbeans.core.ModuleActions.invokeAction(ModuleActions.java:104)
        at org.openide.actions.PasteAction$ActionPT.run(PasteAction.java:815)
        at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:572)
        at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:997)