We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Input Controls

iqwchr0

Hello,

I don't know if someone else have had the same question but I was looking and I could not find information about this, basically I have two questions.

The first one is about how to focus the cursor on the fields of the input parameters:

I have several reports and I have to use the mouse to select the field of the first input parameter, Does anyone knows how can I set that the cursor automatically stay on the first field of the parameters?

The second question is about the buttons "Apply" and "OK", , because the button "Apply"  is set by default selected but really don't do anything and the reports only runs after click on the "OK" button, the question is how to set that the default button is the "OK" and not the "Apply"?, and also I want to use the "Enter" key instead of the click with the mouse.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer to use Visualize.js for inputs instead of the default JasperReports Server user interface. Input Controls are very limited as you've found out. With Visualzie.js, it would be possible to use tools such as jQuery to create customized user interfaces for a report.

Hello hozawa,

Thanks for your answere, I never use befor Visualzie.js, I will check, do you have more information or could you please tell me where I can find information of how to use this application and include on the reports?

Regards

• 6 months later...

Did you find any answers to this?  We too would like the default button to be Ok and not Apply.  Our user's would appreciate the most commonly used button selected.
We are hosed through Sumtotal (Jaspersoft reports is imbedded in their product) so, there may be a different issues.

Thanks,

Bill