We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Can't open Jasperserver on Apache Tomcat

assiacpge2011

Hi everyone, on a machine server is installed jasperserver and all was working fine untill I deleted context.xml from

C:Jaspersoftjasperreports-server-cp-5.5.0aapache-tomcatwebappsjasperserverMETA-INF. Then I restored context.xml

from the recycle Bin of the server machine and I put it in it's directory. But when I restarted jasperserver service and tryed to open jasperserver on tomcat apache:

locahost:8080/jasperserver that showed me this page:

Etat HTTP 404 - /jasperserver/home.html

type Rapport d''état

message /jasperserver/home.html

description La ressource demandée n''est pas disponible.

Apache Tomcat/7.0.42

NB: localhost:8080 is working fine  and showing correctly Tomcat Apache page

Please I need help ...that s important to me to solve the problem immediatly.

best regards

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Bonjour mon amie, apportera les modifications suivantes à votre context.xml 

<Context path="/jasperserver" reloadable="false">
<Resource name="jdbc/jasperserver" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource" maxActive="100" maxIdle="30" maxWait="10000" 
username="jasperdb" password="password" driverClassName="org.postgresql.Driver" accessToUnderlyingConnectionAllowed="true" 
validationQuery="SELECT 1" testOnBorrow="true" 
url="jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1:5432/jasperserver?useUnicode=true&amp;characterEncoding=UTF-8&amp;autoReconnect=true&amp;autoReconnectForPools=true" 
factory="com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.tomcat.jndi.JSCommonsBasicDataSourceFactory"/>
  <Resource name="jdbc/sugarcrm" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource" maxActive="100" maxIdle="30" maxWait="10000" username="jasperdb" password="password" driverClassName="org.postgresql.Driver" accessToUnderlyingConnectionAllowed="true" validationQuery="SELECT 1" testOnBorrow="true" url="jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1:5432/sugarcrm?useUnicode=true&amp;characterEncoding=UTF-8&amp;autoReconnect=true&amp;autoReconnectForPools=true" factory="com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.tomcat.jndi.JSCommonsBasicDataSourceFactory"/>
  <Resource name="jdbc/foodmart" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource" maxActive="100" maxIdle="30" maxWait="10000" username="jasperdb" password="password" driverClassName="org.postgresql.Driver" accessToUnderlyingConnectionAllowed="true" validationQuery="SELECT 1" testOnBorrow="true" url="jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1:5432/foodmart?useUnicode=true&amp;characterEncoding=UTF-8&amp;autoReconnect=true&amp;autoReconnectForPools=true" factory="com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.tomcat.jndi.JSCommonsBasicDataSourceFactory"/>
  <Manager pathname=""/>
</Context>
en supposant que vous utilisez le référentiel de jaspe.
au revoir, 
Christophe Kennedy
Boston, Les etat unis

• 1 year later...

Hi assiacpge2011,

Were you able to solve your problem, we are facing exactly the same phenomena, one of our developer has deleted the context.xml and the brower shows error 404 even if Tomcat and Jasperserver are running.

Regards from PARIS.

Luc.

NB: We finnaly uninstalled our jasperserver and did a fresh new installation from scratch. It works fine now.

• 3 years later...