We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Go to solution Solved by djohnson53,

Details:   6.0.1 CE

We are in the process of upgrading our old 3.5.3 JasperServer.  I am using the applicationContext-externalAuth-template.xml to integrated our own NTLM signal sign on, however, when I want to login as the jasperadmin it ignores my login and logs me as myself.  When I create my own filter, and not use the proxyAuthenticationProcessFilter, the system works better, but I get other weird errors.

I can post more information as needed to help with this problem.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hozawa,

I think you might have missed my questions, let me try to rephrase.

I want external authenication via our own security.  However, I still want to keep Jasperserver's original authentication, so if I click the logout link, i can then log in via the jasperadmin account.  When I use my custom proxyAuthenticationProcessFilter, I cannot ever login to the Jasperserver using the jasperadmin account.  When the basic auth request comes in my proxyAuthProcessFilter picks up the authentication but fails to authenticate jasperadmin.  Do I force my process filter to fall throught on authentication, and if I do will the filter chain pick up the authorization for jasperadmin?  Or do I need to have my custom process extend a class to pick up basic auth?