We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Installing WAR file test pass install fails

alex_barylski

I have successfully run:

bash js-install-ce.sh test

However when I run:

bash js-install-ce.sh minimal

I am confronted with some exceptional errors which I am unclear on how to resolve. The point at which the exceptions occur look something like:

[java] Resource name: applicationContext-themes.xml
     [java] Resource name: applicationContext-virtual-data-source.xml
     [java] org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'executionOwnerVoter': Injection of resource dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'securityContextProvider': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'securityContextProviderTarget' defined in file [/root/jasperreports-server-cp-5.6.0-bin/buildomatic/conf_source/ieCe/applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'userAuthorityService'
From all the Googling I have done it sounds as though I may be missing dependencies, the problem is, which one, where do I get it and how I associate it to make the install "just work"

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a database connection error. I am guessing that the error is happening on the import operation (which connects to the database in order to put "core" data into the jasperserver database) used to populate the database.

You can also try checking the buildomatic/build_conf/default/js.jdbc.properties to see if the DB settings look OK. Sometimes there can be DNS issues also (like myserver won't work at part of the jdbc URL, whereas "myserver.companyname.com" will work).