We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Parameter DATABASE_TIMEZONE does not exist- urgent

rghanta

My requirement in one of the reports is to fetch two different fields using two different queries. So I am using sub report for the same. I developed the report with a sub report and it works perfectly in iReport. But when I deployed the Jasperreport in jasperserver and run it, it throws an error “Parameter DATABASE_TIMEZONE does not exist”. Can some body provide a solution for this? Also is there any other way to eliminate subreport and achieve my requirement?

Thanks in Advance.

Ram...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same problem and I tired:

"repo:/opt/jasperserver-3.5.0/ireport/MitsuwaReportJrxmlFiles/byStoreSub.jrxml"

but japserserver game me an error:

com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSExceptionWrapper: Error loading object from URL : repo:/opt/jasperserver-3.5.0/ireport/MitsuwaReportJrxmlFiles/byStoreSub.jrxml

did i do it wrong?

Thanks.

Kelly Xia

• 2 years later...

Hi,

Sorry to dig up old forum posts, Its just this is the exact issue that I'm facing.

Whilst using: ireports 4.0.2 & Jasperreports server 4.1.2

I just dont get where to change the expressions to repo: on the subreports.

Is it whilst adding a Resource as a Jrxml Type, Resource bundle.

Does the repo: part go in front of the 'ID', 'Name' or 'Resource File' ?

The only error that I receive whilst trying to 'Run JasperServer Report' from within ireports or JSR's is:

'Parameter "DATABASE_TIMEZONE" does not exist'

Please can someone shed some light on this?

Many thanks.

I'm not sure why that error exists but to get around it I just created a parameter called DATABASE_TIMEZONE with no default value and type java.util.TimeZone and that got rid of the error.

repo: isn't specified on the subreport. It's specified on the main report or report using the subreport. Specifiy it in the "Subreport Expression" instead of "C:\\...."

Brilliant, thanks for telling me how to get rid of that annoying 'DATABASE_TIMEZONE' Error.

One final thing, I cannot seem to get the format of the "Subreport Expression" correct.

I've tried

repo:\\Reports\Current_files\Tenure.jrxml

repo:Tenure.jrxml

repo:\\Tenure.jrxml

None of the above work, I'm pretty sure that I'm doing something very simple wrong.

When I run the report from either iReports or Jasperreports Server on the web, I get the error:

iReports: Resource not found at : Tenure.jrxml

Web UI: com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSExceptionWrapper: Resource not found at : Tenure.jrxml

Thanks.