We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

sub-subreports without REPORT_PARAMETERS_MAP

thomasbrzoza

Hi!

Is there any solution to create Sub-Subreports without passing all parameters from Mainreport (REPORT_PARAMETERS_MAP) to all other Sub- and Sub-Subreports?

Have following problem: Want to create a Mainreport that contains a Subreport. The Subreport contains an other Sub-Subreport. Don't want to create only one datasource for the Mainreport and pass all parameters and datasources to the Sub- and Sub-Subreports. I need one datasource for each report.

The process I'm creating a report:

Fristly I create and fill the datasource for the Sub-Subreport. I place the Sub-Subreport and it's datasource in the datasource of the Subreport.

Then I'm filling the Subreports datasource and place it into the Mainreports datasource.

Now I want to display the whole report but I'm not able to see the Sub-Subreport.

Do anybody have an idea? Don't want to use REPORT_PARAMETERS_MAP for passing all parameters and datasources from Mainreport to Sub- and Sub-Subreports.

Thanks, discox

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

You don't have to use REPORT_PARAMETERS_MAP if you don't want to.

I think the problem is that you do not provide a data source for the master. In such case you should use whenNoDataType="AllSectionsNoDetail" for your master report template.

I hope this helps.

Teodor