We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Generazione di pagine bianche per i sottoreport non valorizzati dagli elementi aventi sottoliste

yfattibene

ENG:

Hi, It is only recently that is the world of Jasper. I'm integrating a report with data from JSON file, composed of a list of elements which, in turn, have a sublist is not always valued. What I need is that when generating I produce subreport from the elements with sublists. Expressions are I appear to be correct [add HERE theE XPRESSIONS], the only problem is that the generation of white pages for subreports that are not valued.

Thanks in advance

Salve,

è da poco che sono sul mondo di Jasper. Sto integrando un report con dei dati provenienti da file JSON, composto da una lista di elementi i quali a loro volta possiedono una sottolista non sempre valorizzata. Ciò di cui ho bisogno è che durante la generazione mi produca sottoreport dagli elementi aventi sottoliste. Le espressioni sono mi sembrano corrette [AGGIUNGI QUI LE ESPRESSIONI], l'unico problema è che la generazione di pagine bianche per i sottoreport non valorizzati.

Grazie in anticipo;

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you are actually doing but have you tried to "filter" the json data to select only those that contains data?

At the bottom of the Dataset and Query Dialog, select "Filter Expression". Enter an expression to filter the data.

e.g. 

!$F{value}.isEmpty()

To make sure that data is properly being filter, select the "Data preview" tab and click on "Refresh Preview Data".

When I understood right, the only problem is, that the SubReports present no data, but the defined space isn't removed, correct?

So try to set the flag "RemoveLineWhenBlank" at the SubReport(s) element(s) to let them dissappear, if they don't render any data.

hth + regards

C-Box

Grazie per aver risposto,

ho provato entrambe le soluzioni ma non funzionano, la questione è che quelle pagine pagine vuote in realtà contengono dei dati ma che non presentano una sottolista. Tutto ciò che devo mostrare sono i dati principali collegati con la sottolista il resto non è importante. 

Ci sto lavorando ma a quanto pare non funziona nulla è ho urgenza per una consegna.

Thank you for responding,

I tried both solutions but do not workthe matter is that those pages blank pages actually contain data but are not affected by a sublist. All I have to show you are the most important facts related to the sublist the rest is not important.

I'm working on it but appeal nothing works is I have urgent deliveries.