Unable to execute report on jasper server

Hi All,

I am using ireport 5.0.0 to design jasper reports. My earlier reports were using oracle stored procedures as input and they were running fine even on jasper server. Now, we have a requirement to use static sql query as inpurt to the report and i have placed those columns in report and choosen language as sql. I am able to get output from ireport.

When i deploy same jrxml on jasper server. it is throwing error. Please let me know if there is any property needed to be added on jasper server to make it work.

Please help.

rakesh.paleti's picture

2 Answers:

Check that JasperReports Server version is 5.0. JasperReports Server version and JasperReports version must match.

hozawa's picture

It would be nice to know the error. One of the possibilities here is that your SQL query is not passing the validator. Try to turn off the SQL validator. Depending on the server version the property to disable validator can be in different places, for JRS 7.1 the location is:

{JRS WAR}/WEB-INF/classes/esapi/security-config.properties

Set this to false: security.validation.sql.on=true and then restart the application server.

If the report runs afterwards, your query then does not conform to the ValidSQL regex defined in validation.properties file in the same folder:

Validator.ValidSQL=(?is)^\\s*(select|call)\\b((?!\\binto\\b)[^;])*;?\\s*$

You may want to modify this regex or keep the SQL validation disabled.

Friendly User's picture
Feedback