We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

JasperReport Server 6.3.0 unable to run jasper report. Popup Please wait, Loading... with cancel button

chincl

I had just installed JasperReport Server Community Edition 6.3.0 to RedHat 7.2, Apache Tomcat 8.0.32 with JDK 1.8.0_131
I managed to login to JasperReport but when tried to run a jasper report, it just Pop up a message as below and report never come out
Please wait > Loading with Cancel button

I tried to install to Windwos 7 with exactly same Tomcat and JDK and I managed to run the report with the report shown in jasper server.

Would like to know that is there any additional setting I need to configure in RedHat / Linux environment in order for the report to run in jasperserver?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,
I had added the -Djava.awt.headless=true to setenv.sh and confirmed the Java option was configured as highlighted as below

tomcat    6789  6787 99 10:02 ?        00:00:13 /usr/java/latest/bin/java -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/opt/tomcat/conf/logging.properties -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager -XX:MetaspaceSize=128m -Djava.awt.headless=true -Djava.endorsed.dirs=/opt/tomcat/endorsed:/opt/tomcat/endorsed -classpath /opt/tomcat/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/tomcat/bin/tomcat-juli.jar -Dcatalina.base=/opt/tomcat -Dcatalina.home=/opt/tomcat -Djava.io.tmpdir=/opt/tomcat/temp org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start

Unfortunately, I am still failed to generate the report from JasperReport report server with "Please Wait" popup
/sites/default/files/user_uploads/djohnson53/download_6.png