JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Subreport or Subdataset

christian.lehmann_1

Hi community!

I'd like to create a capacity-report from zabbix in jasper. The DB-structure of zabbix is quite complex, so i thought (and also read) about doing it with API-calls and the Web Service Data adapter.

To keep this flexible, my plan was to have (as a start) two datasources: One does the request "host.get" which fetches all hosts. The other is "history.get" which gets the capacity-data for each host.

Separately, this works. I can get hosts, and i can fetch data from a hardcoded hostid with the other request. But as soon i try to make it dynamic, i run into trouble. The most common error is "net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Error creating request: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: The verb can't be null".

Does anybody know how to solve this? I searched a lot and did not find any hints on solving this. The only place where the termn "Verb" is used is with the type of http-request (get/post etc), but this can't be the issue!

Chris

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic