Error: Disk Write of com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.user.service.impl.ProfileAttributeCacheKey@f42827c7 failed:

devp123

Trying to run a report and getting the error below:  

ERROR DiskStorageFactory,attribute%0043ache.data:495 - Disk Write of com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.user.service.impl.ProfileAttributeCacheKey@f42827c7 failed:   java.io.NotSerializableException: com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.user.service.impl.ProfileAttributeCacheKey[/code]

I can enter input parameter controls on the first screen but when the report runs nothing appears and I get the error above.

Not sure what's going on.  My report pulls data from DB and displays it in Highcharts.  The datasource connection tests out just fine.  This happens after publishing a report that compiles locally to a server that runs locally.

Any help?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@hozawa Yes I downloaded the newest studio and server versions.  I am using a report that was built with an older version of Studio and lived on an older version of the Server (6.0).  But if I am able to compile my report in the new version and deploy to the new server, it should work correct?  I do see the input parameters when the page first loads, I enter the data and submit and then the error happens.  What caused this error in the past?  Is it permissions related to the Jasper Server?