We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

In Adhoc view designer for table view for both selections (sample data & full data) query is generating with limit of 200001

msanjay
Go to solution Solved by Paul Jimenez,

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my requirement is if user selects table and sample data then the result set should be less. if I select full data in that case it should return up to the mentioned limit.

For cross tab we can add one property (prefetchSize). but it is not working for Tabulat view.

Hello,

By default, there is a 200,000 row limit in a ad hoc view. More information can be found here:

https://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/ad-hoc-row-limit

You can change this setting to allow more rows. The "sample data" and "full data" are just there to view that data in the report at that time (sample data will generate the report much quicker than full data will). Those do not change the row limit.

Thanks,

Paul

• Solution

Hello,

By default, there is a 200,000 row limit in a ad hoc view. More information can be found here:

https://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/ad-hoc-row-limit

You can change this setting to allow more rows. The "sample data" and "full data" are just there to view that data in the report at that time (sample data will generate the report much quicker than full data will). Those do not change the row limit.

Thanks,

Paul

Yeah. That is fine. we can change the max rows limit. but my requirement is for table selection in ad hoc view designer for sample data selection will display 15 records by default. but query will generate with limit as max rows value that is 200001 which we configured. but for cross tab, we will get limit as 1000 in query generator. same I would want for table also.

Thanks,

Sanjay