Group Footer : Does not remain at foot of page when deployed to Jasper Server

stephen-hic

Hi,

I have created an invoice report in Jaspersoft Studio with the totals section (the group footer) shown at the foot of the form - see the first screenshot below.

But when I deploy it to the Jasper Server, the totals are moved up to the details section. See second screenshot below.

I have tried all the variations of Footer Position 'Stack to Bottom', 'Force at Bottom' & 'Collate at Bottom' with exactly the same results. They all work perfectly well in the Studio but get moved up in the Server.

Is there a reason why the Server does not replicate the presentation as shown in Jasper Studio? I am using Studio V 6.3.0 final and Server 6.0.1.

I have been through the Studio User Guide and the Community but can't pin it down so any pointers would be greatly appreciated.Theresultwewant.png.f03e3efa1218d73dbdfb0f163aa9a47b.pngTheresultfromJasperServer.png.231880c49a317b640457d47f576ae6ca.pngFromJasperServerwithsettings.png.39dd3eea38766823411e3db96ae73320.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hozawa,

Thanks for the reply.

Having logged out of Jasper Server and come back to it over the weekend, I find the format is now correct ! Even in the HTML version. 

I obviously checked this before posting - so i'm putting it down to fatigue !!

Anyway thanks for taking the time to reply.