How to use Custom font in ireport 3.5

sreeramya.vt99

Hi,

As I m new to jasper reports,I have some doubts regarding the custom fonts that are need to be used in the ireport 3.5.0. 

I have a requirement regarding the PDF report generation,and the client is expecting a custom font need to be displayed in the ireport.

Client has given the .ttf file for the custom font.I have exported the jar with the custom font and i have added the custom font

jar in EAR class pathand When I m trying to preview it,the custom font is coming.But when I try to 

deploy in application server and generate the report through java, the data is not coming in custom font.So is 

there anything to be done for generating the 

report with custom font.As I m new to jasper reports,clear explanation is appreciated.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

iReport is no longer supported as well as JasperReports 3.5.0. So, if things aren't working as expected, it's probably a bug and you'll have to fix it yourself.

The way to add your own fonts is now by using font extensions. Following page explains it pretty well. You just need to add the generated font jar file to the lib directory in your application server and restart.

http://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/custom-font-font-extension