HTML style Issue in jasper report

rajeevfrancis1

I successfully created jrxml by jaspersoft studio ,pdf version of report look like fine.When uploading the same report to jasper server showing some design issues.HTML Design issue problem when convert to html format, in pdf format no issue. I also tried using jaspersoft server and visulised js. But same problem persist in jaspersoft server.In jaspersoft Studio report  Please help me.  

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's not enough information to know what is going on.  Is the HTML okay in Jaspersoft Studio & then there's a problem when you upload to the server?  Is the problem in the fonts, in an image, is data disappearing? Please tell us more.

if it works okay in Studio but gets weird when it is uploaded to the server, the most likely culprit is a missing resource. For example, if you are using a specific font and you don't upload the font properly, then the server will "fall back" to a generic font, which may have the characters you need, but won't be the same size/formatting, and that can create problems with your spacing and design. The exact way to fix this depends on figuring out which resource(s) are missing.

For fonts in 6.3, the end of this section discusses what you need to upload fonts to the server, for HTML and for PDF. 

http://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/tibco-jaspersoft-studio-user-guide/v630/working-font-extensions

Prior to 6.3, font sets are not available, and I am not 100% sure if font uploading is handled the same way.