We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Internally defined user already exists - Error

dlemp
Go to solution Solved by dlemp,

I've been testing out the users and roles within Jaspersoft and how it works with CAS.  Here's what I did:

Logged in with my username via CAS.  Logged out and deleted that user.

Created a user with my CAS username within Jaspersoft and gave it the ROLE_USER role.

That didn't work as expected, so I deleted that user.

Attempted to log back in via CAS.  Now I get the following errors:

Within Jaspersoft Server: Error Message GrantedAuthority required.

In the catalina.out logs:

2016-04-20 15:45:04,291 ERROR ExternalDataSynchronizerImpl,ajp-nio-8009-exec-8:99 - Error during synchronization
com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSException: Internally defined user dlemp already exists. Please contact an admin user to resolve the issue. Click <a href="casserver/logout">logout</a> to exit from external system.

2016-04-20 15:45:04,294 ERROR SystemErrorController,ajp-nio-8009-exec-8:86 - Internal server error
org.springframework.security.authentication.AuthenticationServiceException: Error during synchronization
Caused by: com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSException: Internally defined user dlemp already exists. Please contact an admin user to resolve the issue. Click <a href="hcasserver/logout">logout</a> to exit from external system.

Anybody have any ideas/tips how to get my CAS account to where it will work again?  I'm guessing the internal username is still floating around somewhere in the system and it needs to be deleted, but I'm not sure where that would be.  Also, when I add a role now, it lists the role, but puts a , before it, so " ,ROLE_USER"

Thanks for any help!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

This issue is somewhat resolved.  I believe that because I deleted the "defaultInternalRoles" value out of the .xml config, it was giving all new users a NULL role, along with whatever other role I assigned manually.  If I can't find a CAS/LDAP role .xml, I'll have to set the default role to "ROLE_ANONYMOUS" and manually add in all my users under the adminUsernames, and just give them the role of ROLE_USER.