We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

inconsistency in publishing through Jasper Studio and upload in Jasperserver

sinsand

HI All,

We have few index pages consisting of hyperlink to other reports. we have kept some hyperlink and removed some hyperlink but the text is still viewable but not clickable as we have removed the hyperlink tags and attributes.

When we publish this report from Jasper Studio 6.2, the removed hyperlink are still clickable but when we upload those jrxmls in Jasperserver 6.2, the removed hyperlink is viewable which was the desired behaviour.

we have checked it in both linux and windows, and the issue is on both Env. of JasperServer when we publish from JasperStudio.

Does anyone have any idea why this inconsistancy occurs when we publish from JasperStudio and upload the jrxmls directly to the JasperServer?

or Am I missing something ??

Thanks,

Sandeep

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

@hozawa-- in PDF I am not able to click on links only in web page, if the problem is web browser cache then without cleaning it if I am uploading then it is working fine, let me create a sample and I will post it for you to check out.

Thanks,

Sandeep

HI,

Found the root cause, it was picking up the wrong jrxml from another folder structure which we missed to check.

so there is no issues in JasperStudio regarding Publishing which we mentioned Eariler. We will check more throughly from next time.

Thanks for a Quick reply to the posts.

Sandeep