We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Blank report in JasperServer

javier.ggi90
Go to solution Solved by javier.ggi90,

Hi, so I created a domain based report with three subreports. I passed along the needed parameters including slSchema and slFactory and when I tested it in JasperSoft Studio it compiled correctly and even showed the expected results.

Noting that everything seemed fine I uploaded the report into the Server, created the input controls and linked the report to the correct domain.

Summarizing, the report is coming up blank when I run it. Note that when I changed the report properties to display "Data section" when there was not data and modified the corresponding band the report is still coming up blank.

Any ideas? I did everything I could think of.

Regards,

Javier

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main report has no data but I added some to test it and it seems that the report IS showing but the subreports are coming up blank.

@hozawa: By dependencies do you mean the jrxml files and input controls? I did check that. I uploaded it two times, once via Studio's assistant and the other directly in the server and adding the dependencies manually.

I had not thought of doing that, I uploaded one of the subreports as an independent report and it is showing as empty but the parameters are all correctly assigned. Additionally I added the No Data band and that is what the report is loading.

I have checked the parameters are correctly assigned, that the data source is the same one but there is still no data even though Studio does show the correct information from the domain.

EDIT: Can this be a bug in Jasperserver? I am using AWS and the server is version 6.1; after several tries and inspection with other reports that worked on the trial version (Jasperserver 6.2) and none of them work anymore, every of them appears as empty.