We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

How to create multiple reports from Single CSV file.

akanksha.wattal
Go to solution Solved by szaharia,

Dear Concerned,

I am a new user of jasper studio software and would like to know how to create multiple reports from a single CSV File. My csv file contains 200 rows and 45 coloums I have to create a 200 reports with  45 rows in each report. could you please guide me on how to go about it.

Thank you in advance.

Akanksha 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much fro replying. I did read it and managed to make a report template using studio by using CSV File in a stand alone way i.e single csv and single report .

I am getting stuck on how to pass a single csv file to generate these 200 reports with the same layout. 

If there is any study material or tutorial similar to this which  would help me would also be helpful thank you.

• Solution

Hi,

Getting 200 reports at a time cannot be achieved using Studio only. You need to write some custom Java code in order to initiate a multiple export process.

Instead, getting a single report with 200 similar pages (or group of pages) can be done in Studio, by using the CSV file as report data source (via data adapter) and the detail band as place for the layout elements.

Regards,

Sanda