We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Building JasperServer 6.0.1 on Redhat Linux - failing

Go to solution Solved by joshuatoepferyahoo.com,

Hasy anyone else encountered this problem?

Linux Red Hat 6.2 

> ./js-ant clean-config

> ./js-ant build-ce

[java] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project jasperserver-api-common: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.common:jasperserver-api-common:jar:6.0.1: Failed to collect dependencies at org.jboss.teiid:teiid-engine:jar:8.8.1: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.jboss.teiid:teiid-engine:jar:8.8.1: Could not find artifact org.jboss.as:jboss-as-parent:pom:7.2.0.Alpha1-redhat-4 in js-repo-svn (file:///home/console/installs/jasperreports-server-6.0.1-src/jasperserver-repo) -> [Help 1]

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

I found I had two issues.  The first was security for the user I was trying to run the build process.  Once I got that all worked out. I found a second problem, which was the one above.  I actually found a work around.  The default_master.properties file has a property called maven-localrepo-path.  If this is set to the path of where the jasperserver-repo is located it seems to pick up the artifact correctly.  The maven process must have not been retrieving the pom correctly or maybe it was my adding the jboss repo to my settings.xml.  I did both so either could have fixed the problem.