.jasper file and .jrxml file Server location

mm972

Hi, all

i use Jasper Server Community 6.0 and Jasper Studio 6.0 on my Pc
when I deploy my report, where are located the . jrxml and .jasper file in the remote server..???
I ask this, beacause sometimes when i execute a REPORT, occurred the following error the the SUBREPORT inside

Caused by: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Resource not found at : SUBREPORT.jasper
at net.sf.jasperreports.repo.RepositoryUtil.getResourceFromLocation(RepositoryUtil.java:145)
at net.sf.jasperreports.repo.RepositoryUtil.getReport(RepositoryUtil.java:107)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.loadReport(JRFillSubreport.java:383)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.evaluateReport(JRFillSubreport.java:350)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.evaluateSubreport(JRFillSubreport.java:408)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.evaluate(JRFillSubreport.java:326)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementContainer.evaluate(JRFillElementContainer.java:259)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillBand.evaluate(JRFillBand.java:455)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillTitle(JRVerticalFiller.java:320)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReportStart(JRVerticalFiller.java:256)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReport(JRVerticalFiller.java:124)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:540)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.BaseFillHandle$ReportFill.run(BaseFillHandle.java:120)

... 10 more 

Thanks Max

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the subreport is inside the main report object you need to use repo:subreportname.jrxml

If is stored in the repository as a regular object you can use repo:/path/to/the/subreportname.jrxml

See that the Jasperreports Server will use .jrxml files as subreport and not the .jasper ones. Jaspersoft Studio should the conversion of the subreport expresion to add the "repo:" to the expression and also identify the reports that need to be uploaded if you use the publish report wizard. 

Check the samples there is a couple of reports that contain subreports.