embedding dashboards with iframes (5.5)

daniel_17
Go to solution Solved by marianol,

I'm embedding dashboards in my website and I would like a way to hide the interactivity buttons that show up: the chart type button and the refresh/new window button on each chart.

By changing the css, I am able to hide the refresh/new window ones, but when using &viewAsDashboardFrame=true, it does not work. Should I change something in the WEBINF files or is there a way to do this just by tinkering with the themes? Could not find this info anywhere

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Solution

To disable chart interactivity you can use either do it at the server level by setting:

- net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.interactive=false (this one is for the tables)
- com.jaspersoft.jasperreports.highcharts.interactive= false (this one is for the charts)

You can also configure this behavior at the chart, report, table, or column level by adding this propety as part of the report’s JRXML properties.ChartWithoutInteractivity_jrxml.zip Uncompress the .zip file and open it in studio selcet the chart, go to the properties window, go to Advanced select Property Expressions.

Screenshot2014-08-0417_16_17.thumb.png.0af09e296eba735732b935e37c7416a3.png

See: http://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/jasperreports-server-administration-guide-beta/configuring-jasperreports-library#system-config_3127404271_1097208