Changing Password in jasper.

shankarpanda003

Hello,

I am using japer server community edition.In this editon change password link is disabled already.But anyhow i have made some changes in the jasperservlet.xml file,den change password link appered in my login page but it actually doesnot works.It is not taking the new password.Please help me regarding this issue.Thanks a lot.

Post Edited by shankarpanda003 at 09/19/2012 03:50

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, this should work. Are you using JasperReports Server 4.7.0

For the 4.7.0 Community edition there is a new Admin Guide (most of this info used to be in the User Guide - but it is broken out cleanly now in the new Admin Guide).

And in the Admin Guide there is Section 7.1 which discusses setting the password expiration and password changing options. But it might be that you already looked at this doc since you mention the WEB-INF/jasperserver-servlet.xml file...

Yes tkavanagh Sir, I am using Jasperreport server V4.7.I have already gone through that jasperserver-servlet.xml file.I have made changes in the passwordExpiration and allowuserpassword change file as per the jasper server user guide.But still not able to change the password from the User interface.Please guide me what to do and can u place the link of that new admin guide document over here.Help me Sir.

• 1 month later...