We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Jasper Login issue

kcsekhar25

Hi,

i recently encountered jasper server login error.

after successful installation i treid to login using jasperadmin/jasperadmin credentials but it's  not showing the display well.

1)all menus and optins are in plain text format.

2) login page itself is not up ,saying there is something wrong with the themes but i have not changed anything in the config files.

3) i was able to login but manage menu is not showing up,showing error 54321,contact system administor and the time jopne is problem.

i have identifed solution for the third pint that jasper is not showing al the things properly when u login with default time jone.

but when i changed to en-english and america/newyprk it showed manage menu  and the jasperserver is running fine.

if anybody is still facing this timejone and 54321 error, change the time jone and login.

thanks

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that you can do is clear your browser cache. A lot of the Theme/UI functionality is based on javascript and these javascript files get cached by your browser. So, clearing the cache and clean things up.

In version 4.5.0 there have been security enhancements which protect jasperserver from cross site scripting attacks, etc.

But it seems like it is possible to get stuck from the security changes. To verify, you can turn off security temporarily (take a look in the release notes).

• 1 month later...