Connect to jasper respository fails

jvway

Hi, so I'm trying, in Studio 1.0.7 to connect to a jasper server repository.  I can connect to the same repository using the latest iReport so I'm pretty sure that it's working and configured correctly. 

I'm running the latest jasper reports server on Windows 2008 R2 using the bundled install.  The I'm running the full install of JasperStudio 1.0.7 on Fedora 16.  Could there be something wrong with the client setup?

Any help greatly appreciated.  Moving back to iReport until I can see that this forum gets some attention.

I triple checked the passwords and URL but I get the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis/EngineConfiguration
    at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.WSClientHelper.checkConnection(Unknown Source)
    at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.wizard.ServerProfileWizard$2.run(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.axis.EngineConfiguration
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:513)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:429)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:417)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
    ... 3 more

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic