Jrxml Uploaded from iReport prof. 3.5.0, does not show changes in report design view in JasperServer

ravi_sati

Hi,

I am using jasperserver-pro3.5.0.A report is created in Jasperserver-pro. I connected iReport Professional 3.5.0 with jasperserver 3.5.0 and able see the jasperserver repository i.e. Organization, Reports etc.

I opened the jrxml of that report in iReport professional, removed a column from the report jrxml and after saving it i replaced it with the current file on jasperserver. when i run the report in jasperserver it shows me the changes i.e. removed column, but when i open the same report in design view in jasperserver , i am not able to see the changes done from iReport professional.

if I open the report in design and modify it though jasperserver while running it display result according to new modification done from jasperserver. When i open the same jrxml from iReport professional i am able to get the changes done in report from design view in jasperserver. Though if i make any change from iReport and replace in jasperserver, while running it shows the changes made in report from iReport but opening the design in jasperserver does not reflect the same.

Jrxml Uploaded from iReport prof. 3.5.0, does not show changes in report design view in JasperServer, changes made in report from jasperserver are though reflected in report when opens from iReport professional.

Any help in this would be greatly appriciated.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports created in the Ad Hoc designer within the Server can be modified in iReport, but once this is done, they are no longer considered Ad Hoc reports. The Ad Hoc designer uses a set of meta data which is stored in the JasperServer database and therefore will not pick up changes that you make within iReport. Once you modify the report in iReport, you will need to make any future modifications within iReport.