iReport saves useless data into jrxml

federico.cattozzi

Hi,
I have to version reports' files but iReport saves useless and variable data into jrxml.
For example: ireport.x,  ireport.y and ireport.zoom are properties that regulate report visualization into iReport.
I don't want saves new version of the report every time that one of these properties changes.
Unfortunately iReport recreates these properties if I delete them.

Is there a way to prevent this behavior?

Sometimes iReport adds also ireport.jasperserver.reportUnit and ireport.jasperserver.url properties.
What is their use?

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><jasperReport xmlns="...">	  <property name="ireport.zoom" value="1.0"/>  <property name="ireport.x" value="45"/>  <property name="ireport.y" value="0"/>  <property name="ireport.jasperserver.reportUnit" value="..."/>  <property name="ireport.jasperserver.url" value="..."/>...</jasperReport>

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!

giulio
Wrote:

About report unit and url, these are stored when you download a report from Jasperserver. They are used to update the input controls when you update the parameters.

Giulio

I'm sorry, but I can not think which piece of the input control can be altered depending on the parameter.

Can you explain it to me more clearly? I have noticed these properties only recently.

Grazie Giulio, sei sempre disponibile ;)