We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Input Controls' display order

federico.cattozzi

Hi,

i use JasperServer 3.5 itself and throught iReport, but i haven't  found a way to change the Input Controls' display order after you have created them.

I think that the position's property of the Input Controls is the "control_index" column of  "jireportunitinputcontrol" table in jasperserver mysql db, but it's insane change these values by hands.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry maybe missing the point but isn't the order they are displayed in is just based on the order you add the input controls to the report in Jasperserver?? If you want them displayed in a certain order, then just make sure they are added in that order when assigning the input controls to the report.

You say the truth,

but if i create a local input control (also with data type - query sql, list of vales, etc... -) inside the report, i have to re-create it if i want to modify the input controls' order. This is insane, but also it's too long to link external input controls as references.

I have about 30 reports to do and i have some common input controls shared among the reports and others that must be defined local.