control is null on Multi Select Query Checkboxes

ckampshoff

Hi @ all,

I've got a problem with my multi select query input controls on jasperserver 3.5 with the new patch fpr the cascading input controls. All of my reports which use multi select query input controls with checkboxes gave me an error message: control is null. If I click 'ok' it starts working and my report is shown correctly, but the message pops up again after filling the report. Does anybody know a workaround for this? By the way: if I use only multi select query (without the checkboxes) it works fine without any message.

Regards

Christina

Post Edited by ckampshoff at 09/29/2009 06:27

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the patch for cascading input controls, only single selects were implemented.

The next release (aiming for a release candidate in about a month) will have multi-selects, check boxes and radio buttons all working. This is checked in now.

Sherman

Jaspersoft

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Sherman & Christina,

We have spend 1full day to try the cascading 1.0 patch on 3 different computers with absolutely no success.

The navigator error message console shows messages like intiAggregate, initCascade,... not defined whereas the cascade.js file, with other files, has been correctly copied in /webapps/jasperserver/scripts dir.

Any ideas ?

Regards,

William.

Post Edited by tambellini at 11/09/2009 12:16