Removing pageHeader from export broken in JS 3.5.1

carminez

I am using JasperServer Professional 3.5.1. I'm trying to remove the repeating page headers in Excel and CSV exports by using the jasperreports.properties file, but it does not seem to work. These same settings worked correctly in JasperServer 3.1.

net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.exclude.origin.band.1=pageHeader
net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.exclude.origin.keep.first.band.1=pageHeader

net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.band.1=pageHeader
net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.keep.first.band.1=pageHeader

Similar settings for columnHeader seem to work properly, but not for pageHeader in either Excel or CSV.

Any ideas? Is this a confirmed bug or am I doing something incorrect? I am using this reference: http://jasperforge.org/website/jasperreportswebsite/trunk/config.reference.html

Post Edited by carminez at 08/17/2009 02:59

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't modifying a file, I was actually working with a new report. But your comment got me thinking and I went and copied a report from our 3.1 server and put it on 3.5.1 and it exported with the intended behavior. That report was developed with iReport 3.0 I believe.

This new report that I wasn't getting the correct exporting behavior was developed with iReport 3.5.2, so possibly there is something being added (or missing) to the jrxml in iReport 3.5.2 that caused this. Any ideas for what I should be looking for in the jrxml that could cause the overriding of the jasperreports.properties settings?

Should I not be using iReport 3.5.2 for development of reports for JasperServer Pro 3.5.1 ???

Dear.......,extremely sorry  to u....

i need small informstion from u(carminez and jasper admin),how can i migrate my community to jasperprofessional 3.5v(Eval version),please let me no,i need ur help........

i think u,bcz ur working with   j s pro3.5v

Regards

shiva

• 1 month later...