We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

JS 3.5 Community Edition

huwtrimet.org

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear the install went well. The Organizations feature (ie Multi-tenancy) is a "Pro" feature. You can check it out by downloading the Pro eval installer from www.jaspersoft.com.

Also, regarding buildomatic... buildomatic is really a set of scripts that help users who cannot use the installers (linux or windows) to install JasperServer. For that reason, the buildomatic scripts are not included in the set of files loaded by the installer.

(Ie. once you have JasperServer up and running - you don't really need the buildomatic functionality.)

Regards,

-Tony

It isn't clear to me whether you ar trying to set up the JasperServer repository in Postgres, or if you simply have a Postgres data source you need to access.

If you are looking for instrucitons on setting up the JasperServer repository in Postgres, refer to the installation guide for JasperServer 3.5 CE, which  includes information on deploying the JasperServer repository in Postgres via the buildomatic scripts. Look in section 6.2.

Thanks,

Kristen

Post Edited by kkelleher at 05/05/2009 21:53

Thank you, and I have checked your website at http://www.raj2u.net/jasperserver-35-with-postgresql-83-on-linux.html

Apparently, the CE edition I have does not have the create default security scripts under the following install directory, I assume this diretory is the correct one to get the install scripts, your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

/jasperserver-3.5.0-bin/buildomatic/install_resources/sql/postgresql/

In the above directory, I only have the following files:

foodmart-postgresql.zip

js-drop.ddl

js-creat.ddl

js-pro-create.ddl

js-pro-profiler.ddl

quartz.ddl

sugarcrm.ddl

supermart-update.sql

upgrade-2.1-3.0.sql

Thanks in advance