JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Regd. Pagewise total and Blank page

Dear friends,

I am using iReports1.2.5

I have stuck with two issues.Please help me in getting a solution.

1. My reports runs on a query which returns 100 records or more.In the summary band of my report, I have to show page wise totals like...

Page wise count Page wise total

1. 25 records 50000

2. 23 records 25750 and so on...

How can I do this? Need to use scriplet? I will be thankful if you get me solution without using scriplet or If I should use scriplet, please tell me the steps to do.

2. In my another report, I will get a blank page[always], Data will be shown from the second page. I dont want to display the blank page. I want to show from second page onwards. How can I do this?

Thanking you in anticipation.

With Regards

Sridhar Yadavilli..

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks alot for your help.

1. I have tried have seen that example. But I am getting HeadingsScriptlet cannot be resolved to the type.[REPORT_SCRIPTLET.getValue()]. How to set that. I dont know the settings to execute for Scriptlet.

2. I didn't set that parameter as true. Its false in my report. Any other to avoid the blank page display.

Thanking you,

With Regards

Sridhar Yadavilli

• 2 months later...

Dear friends,

First of all, Thank you Mr. JMurray for solving my blank page issue. Thank you very much. That is a great help.

I am using iReports1.2.5 and got stuck with a problem.

My reports runs on a query which returns 100 records or more.In the summary band of my report, I have to show page wise totals like...

Page wise count Page wise total

1. 25 records 50000

2. 23 records 25750 and so on...

How can I do this? Need to use scriplet? I will be thankful if you get me solution without using scriplet or If I should use scriplet, please tell me the steps to do.

As per the teordo's advice I have checked the examples given but my requirement is quite different.

Thanking you in anticipation.

With Regards

Sridhar Yadavilli..