Border problems in IReport 1.3

paasiala

I tried to modify some borders in my design. I ended up with a stack trace:

479212 [Thread-29] ERROR digester.Digester - Parse Error at line 40 column 192: Attribute "topBorder" with value "Null" must have a value from the list "None Thin 1Point 2Point 4Point Dotted ". org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "topBorder" with value "Null" must have a value from the list "None Thin 1Point 2Point 4Point Dotted ". at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.validateDTDattribute(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.addDTDDefaultAttrsAndValidate(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleStartElement(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.emptyElement(Unknown Source)

Attached is a trivial jasper file I used to reproduce the problem.

Regards,

Pasi [file name=border_test.jrxml size=2131]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/border_test.jrxml[/file]

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This line defines the borders for your Static Text box:

<box topBorder="Null" topBorderColor="#000000" leftBorder="None" leftBorderColor="#000000" rightBorder="None" rightBorderColor="#000000" bottomBorder="Thin" bottomBorderColor="#000000" />

The bit that says topBorder="Null" should actually read topBorder="None"

Also, your report will just display a blank page unless you change the When No Data expression to "AllSectionsNoDetail". You can find that setting under the "More..." tab on the Report Properties dialog box.